The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa in Fort Lauderdale is South Florida’s most popular clothing-optional resort for gay men. Located on private, enclosed property bordered by a canal on two sides, it literally is the perfect South Florida getaway for gay men, especially if you’re a naturist or enjoy a clothing optional setting. Some visitors at The Cabanas choose to sunbathe in the nude around the saltwater swimming pool, while others opt to split their schedule between the pool and Fort Lauderdale Beach, which is not clothing optional.

Fortunately, Haulover Beach, one of the most popular clothing optional beaches in the entire United States is only a 25 minute drive from The Cabanas. Haulover Beach is centrally located between Sunny Isles Beach and Bal Harbour on Miami Beach and is well known as South Floridas only “legal” clothing-optional beach. Additionlly, with over 1.4 million visitors a year, Haulover is actually the most successful beach in the state of Florida bringing in tourists and locals alike at a rate that outweighs both the Miami Dolphins and Florida Marlins combined. Roughly 45% of visitors are from areas outside Florida or outside the US, with the other 55% being native Floridians.

Another unique factor making Haulover Beach so special and popular is that it’s actually a state-ran public beach which means there are lifegaurds, police patrols, showers/bathrooms, easy access parking and more. Haulover has all the amenities of a typical public beach plus the added bonus of being clothing-optional. The beach is clean, well managed with beachgoers whom are well behaved, polite and quite friendly. The beach has excellent reviews which can be seen HERE on tripadvisor.com, the leading website for reviews among avid travelers.

(Haulover Beach is located at 10800 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida. For more info you can call 305-947-3525.)

The Cabanas Guesthouse and Spa – a leading and award winning gay resort – combined with a day or two at Haulover beach makes Fort Lauderdale a truly remarkable gay vacation destination. For more information or to book reservations with The Cabanas, visit the website now at www.thecabanasguesthouse.com