The weekend is almost here! And to be honest Thursday nights can be just as much fun as the weekend in Wilton Manors. With this said here is a look at 5 things that you could and should do in Wilton Manors.
- Thursday Night: The Alibi , yes the famous or infamous Thursday night Long Island Ice Tea is still a local favorite night to head out to the drive.
- Friday Night: The Village Pub Wilton Manors – this is one of the funnest nights and the crowds are always packed at the Village Pub on Fridays.
- Friday Night: Infinity Lounge is perfect for those looking for a lower swanky bar for sipping cocktails.
- Saturday Night: Rumors Bar & Grill has its 2-4-1 till 9pm and then $5.00 Jose Cuervo drink specials.
- Sunday Nights: Hunters – this place has set the fun standard on Sundays and is always hopping to the best sounds.
If you are planning a trip to Wilton Manors-Fort Lauderdale area stay at the only award winning all male gay guesthouse: The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa. Check out their website for summer & last minute specials.