- Wicked Manors: October 28-31st this will draw well over 30,000 for Halloween festivities in Wilton Manors.
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show: November 1-5th its the biggest and best boat show around.
- 30th Year of the AIDS Quilt Memorial:November 10th with Cleve Jones at the Subshine Cathedral.
- Taste of the Island Wilton Manors: November 13th, if you are a foodie this is your night!
- Hurricane Showdown Softball Tournament: November 24th-26th. Yes men that play softball from all over will be hitting Gay Fort Lauderdale & Wilton Manors. A fun packed weekend everywhere you go.
- White Party: November 23rd-27th. This event started in Miami but now there’s plenty of things to do and a ton of men that stay put in Fort Lauderdale.
- Pig Week: November 25-December 3rd. This event has grown and always is fun, check out www.PigWeek.com for a list of activities.
This is just one month as December we will post soon. Please call The Cabanas Guesthouse well in advance as we BOOK UP early.